The INESS Institute, independent Slovak think tank, runs a regularly updated the Euro Bill on its specialized website eurokriza.sk. The Bill contains structured records of all Slovak guarantees, borrowings, and share of bond purchases related to the Euro-rescue efforts.
After the last update from the late March 2012, the Euro Bill reached EUR 1869 per capita in Slovakia. The level of currently activated funds rose to EUR 495 per capita.
Following events and changes were involved in the last update round:
- Number of Slovak online casino canada citizens corrected according to the Despite the variety of toxins that are claimed to be causing your illness, marketing claims for detox pills treatments will uniformly fail to link specific toxins to specific symptoms or illnesses. latest statistical records
- Ongoing sovereign bond purchasing program
- Activation of new IMF But, there is still a dotted line of check your credit score pointing back to the borrower. loan for Greece and closing of the old one
- EUR/SDR currency rate adjustments
- New payments provided by EFSM
- New payments from IMF
- New payments from EFSF
New obligations resulting from the ESM deal were not counted in yet. It will be involved when all details of the deal are known and the ratification process is finished.
INESS, Bratislava, Slovakia, 4 April 2012