New Economic School – Georgia has the pleasure to invite you to Summer University. This years’ edition devoted to the topic of Public Choice: The Necessity of Limiting of Government Power will be held in Bakuriani, Georgia, on August 8-14, 2015.
Place: Bakuriani Mountain Resort, Georgia, Hotel “Vere Palace”
Dates: August 8-14, 2015
(Five working days and a day off with special program)
– New Economic School – Georgia,
– Freedom Works (USA)
– Dr. Randal Holcombe, Professor of Economics, Florida State University, USA;
– Dr. Pierre Garello, Professor of Economics, Paul Cezanne University, Aix en Provence, director of IES-Europe, France;
– Alberto Mingardi, Director General, Bruno Leoni institute, Italy;
– Dr. Akaki Tsomaia, University of Georgia;
– Paata Sheshelidze, President, New Economic School, Georgia;
– Gia Jandieri, Vice-president, New Economic School, Georgia.
Requirements for participants:
We welcome prospective participants from:
- Southern Caucasus, Europe, Asia, Arab Community and Africa
Applicants should be interested in Free Market Economics and Public Choice theory which is described in the book:
– Candidates must sent CV and motivation letter to email: email@example.com ;
– Travel grants for foreign participants are limited. Applicants should note about their need of travel grant;
– The travel grant doesn’t include the participation fee.
– The participation fee is EUR100 per participant.
1. Accommodation expenditures for all participants;
2. Transportation in Georgia
3. Three times meals for all participants
NESG may offer assistance in travel arrangements;
NESG may support participants in logistics and booking for those who arrive earlier or who are leaving Georgia on a later date.
NESG is not responsible for:
– Health insurance and services;
– Other additional expenses;
a) For international applications: June 29, 2015;
b) For foreign participants applying for travel grant, application deadline is June 19 , 2015;
c) For Georgian participants: July 17, 2014
– Selected participants from foreign countries will be notified before July 5.
– A list of selected participants from Georgia will be announced on: July 20.
– Participants will receive reading materials by email.
Phone: + 995 322 399 375; Cell phone:+ 995 593 280 433
Gia Jandieri, Director of the Conference
George Chkhikvadze, Conference Manager